I feel like I am in a blur. Each day is full, needed, constantly deciding what trumps what. And through all of this I have had to make the hardest decisions of my life.
This past month I shared with my Church Family that I am resigning from my position as Youth Pastor. I am not going to lie, this has wrecked me. I have so many emotions and as a positive glass half full kind of thinker it has been ridiculously challenging to see through this. I love my youth, leaders, church, and have known for the longest time this was where I needed to be.
God has plans for your life, to prosper, not to harm, plans to give you a hope and a future. I really relying on what God has in store for me and I am so thankful for my faith in something greater than myself.
Brad and I are so thrilled to finally launch his small business (Onboard Coaching), and with that launch, comes scheduling conflicts, babysitters, deciding who has priority in certain situations, etc etc.
I am also so thrilled to of been a part of the church community, but i constantly am looking forward to seeing who will be blessed to have youth ministry at Bakerview as there next mission! I know God has big plans, and at this moment, this position would be an amazing job to have, participate in molding, vision casting and shaping the future of this beloved church.
I have so many things on my mind, and I wanted to get this out before more questions are asked, more emails, texts, gossip, whatever comes. here are some of the FAQ and answers
- where will you be working next? are you going to be a SAHM?
- answer: I am currently looking for a job, part time, 20ish hours a week, close by with evenings free. so if you have any leads?! I would love to be a stay at home mom, but we have finances, and new adventures i need to help support.
- do you want to work in ministry again?
- MORE THAN EVER! I love youth ministry, church ministry and still feel called into this field. At this moment, I need to give my husband space to grow, network and develop his business (6ish months?) and than i can maybe look into this avenue again
- Where will you attend church?
- I don’t know yet, we haven’t decided what our future plans are.
- are you moving?
- no, i love this question. I am not moving.
- what can we do to support you?
- We need grace, patience, all the fruits of the spirit. This is a huge decision time for us, so we are trying our best to walk the line of gracefully exiting and sharing our excitement with what is happening in Brads life. We would love support in just sharing well this news, being our friend, bringing a meal during this month while we both balance work life and work life haha.
Thank you for everything! this Feather and Mane community has been incredible. I love sharing life with all of you!
what is happening in your life?! i would love to hear from you