We would Like to Thank Amanda from My Lovely Crazy Life for nominating us for the Blogger Recognition award. We have been casually blogging for the past few years but have just recently been taking it more seriously and finding so much joy in the process.
A Brief Story on How The Sisters behind Feather and Mane Started Blogging
Carla and I (Jessica) started Blogging as a way to share our experiences, both good and bad, of our parenting journey. We wanted to create an honest and fun place for people to take a break in their day and read about the beautiful Chaos that we call our lives. We have recently found our niche and are starting to become more focused and intentional in our posts. Loving family adventures and supporting the community around us by investing our time and money into the events and small shops has been a source of joy and interest for both of us. We are excited to see what a little bit more dedication and a lot more balance will bring to our blog.
Feather and Mane’s Advice to a New Blogger
- Take your time. Do not rush. That being said, don’t be too slow. Find your niche and share it with the world. Do not be intimidated by pushing the “publish” button on a blog post. Your words are worthy to be read!
- Take Lots of Pictures. People will love what you have to say but they will be more likely to read your post until the very end if you add a lot of relevant Pictures to share with your post.
- Network. Put yourself out there. Do not just hide behind the Keyboard. Join local blogging events. Go out for coffee with other bloggers. Join support groups and meet others who have the same passion as you. It is not a competition. There is room for everyone. Everyone is unique and no two blogs are the same. Be confident in your niche and own it! Make friends and enjoy the whole process.
Feather and Mane’s Blog Nominees
- creative wife and joyful worker
- Jane and Shelin
- Bethany Menzel
- This awkward Mom
- Jenna Liesch
- the loud introvert
- Dear Loves Blog
- we are the Johns
- Adventurous Mama
- oh my dear the blog
- the adventures of mom and I
- Loving Local
- Lovely Blond Closet
- Relationship Project
- Adrienne Neufeld
Rules Of the Awards
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you again Amanda for the Nomination. Keep spreading the Love and go check out the blogs I follow and share the Love!