She is a Mom and wife with talent in so many areas. Sit down with a cup of coffee and get to know Jessica.
1. How many children and ages? One daughter, Presley Ella — she just turned 1!
2 Besides taking care of your family what other jobs do you have? Before I had Presley my I worked full time as a cosmetician, specializing in makeup and skincare!
On the side (I wouldn’t consider it a “job” quite yet) I am pursuing a long time hobby in photography, over time and with hard work hopefully it can become something more for me!
3. How long have you been doing it? I’ve been working with this company going on 4 years!
4 . How was the transition from working to being a stay at home mom for a year? In the beginning I left work at 25 weeks pregnant due to extreme morning sickness, having that much time off before baby arrived was nice but got boring at times — Once she was born I loved it, I never felt a desire to go to school for something I loved, and now I know it’s because being a mom was the only job I’ve ever wanted to do!
5. What is your greatest fear about going back to work? My biggest fear about going back to work would probably be to miss out on anything, I am lucky to only have to work 2-3 nights a week when the hubby is home from work so from the time I leave the house to the time she goes to bed I am really only missing out on being with here for 2-3 hours, but to me that is huge! It’s hard going from being with her 24/7 to having to leave her for hours at a time, I’m always scared I’m going to miss out on a “first”
6. What are you going to miss about maternity leave? Where would I even start? I’m going to miss spending my full days with her, start to finish. Wife/mom life is the life I dream of, cleaning the house, doing laundry, prepping and cooking dinner, giving her a bath, and most of all putting her to bed, I love being the one to tuck her in and kiss her goodnight. (I’m tearing up thinking about it lol)
7. What are you most looking forward to about going back to work? I’d say adult interaction, I really do like my job and I love my co workers, I’ve built great relationships there and I’m excited to spend time with them again!
8. What do you do to get some “Me” time? Luckily, Presley has slept through the night since she was 8 weeks old. My “me” time is when she goes to bed for the night at 8pm I get to watch my shows, enjoy a bath and a glass of wine and just unwind, it’s the best feeling — I’m a homebody so this is my little piece of heaven at the end of each day!
For more information about her beautiful photography please email Jessica at
Thanks again Jessica For sharing a little about your life with us. It was a pleasure featuring you and all you do. Little Presley is adorable and clearly getting all the love her little heart can handle.