Baby Room in a Rental

So here is the finished product of my owlets room! The owners painted the place this beige colour, so I improvised with this colour and picked a Dark Chocolate Brown acrylic paint I found at Michaels, bought a circle sponge and an artist paint brush. My original colour plan was Grey-white walls, with a charcoal arrow pattern.


Here is the finished product. It cost $10.00 and took one nap to finish 🙂


photo 4 photo 5 (1) photo 2

I found this design online, I think off pinterest. Its supposed to be different, not perfect, and I love it. I can post a picture of our finished room once we are done.


– Owl


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s